What you’ll be doing...
The Sr Manager of Support s responsible for the development and management of the Internet Sales and Operations Support strategy. This includes developing a best in class, technologically advanced support and customer engagement experience for use in all online communications in a variety of media as well as ensuring a consistent experience between Sales, Marketing and Support and the app. Responsibilities will span, but will not be limited to the development of support experience, tools, content creation and management, staff management, editorial review and knowledge management.
Specific programs to include device simulators & emulators, content development (FAQ’s, How to guides, video), Partnering with internal teams (Workforce Development, HQ Customer Service, GTM) to source and leverage internal content and partner with OEMs to leverage their knowledge.
- Develop, Own and Execute a best in class Online support strategy including Online Content Creation and Maintenance
- Work with various internal channels including Customer Service, IT, Social, and Digital Sales to define the strategy with a strong focus on measurable outcomes and meaningful digital experiences.
- Work diligently with various teams to ensure content is discoverable (site search, SEO)
- Work with content sources and providers to ensure adherence to the online content strategy
- Maintain an advanced knowledge and understanding of best in class support strategy and Customer experience and drive innovative recommendations to drive key KPIs.
- Ensure strong understanding of ROI of all projects and determine prioritization
- Obtain and publish relevant content from external sources, including training materials, practice manuals
- Recruit and supervise editorial board of substantive experts, other staff, and volunteers to assist in developing and maintaining content for online efforts.
- Identify gaps in available resources and develop appropriate content to fill those gaps
- Help to develop documents, instructional videos, and other materials for the online conversation.
- Execute content quality assurance programs
- Coordinate website feedback systems
- Oversee strategic use of various types of content and tools for Support based on value
- Establish process to manage and execute on-going content projects with established templates and editorial calendars.
- Track and monitor performance. Provide direct feedback/analytics with the goal to improve response/revenue.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice.
- Manage the Support Budget to deliver on time and under budget.
- Lead and develop a team of over 20 writers, editors, project managers and infrastructure gurus
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Website & App technology, social and email marketing experience.
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing and Optimization strategies.
- Content production, editing and publishing experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in the online space
- Website & App technology, social and email marketing including SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms, content management tools, Fluency in Google Analytics and other analytics/reporting tools.
- Experience with principles of digital design, writing and editing.
- Ability to work on many projects at one time and meet all deadlines.
- Agency management.
- Experience using technology in the delivery of content, discussion about substantive issues.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.