Senior Manager, Solutions, Global Accounts, Talent Solutions What we do
The Solutions team has built a thriving Talent Brand business from the ground up, reaching tens of thousands of clients and empowering them to use marketing tools to attract the best candidates for their roles. We are harnessing the power of digital advertising, content marketing and media to transform an entire industry: the Talent Acquisition space.
We help our talent acquisition clients think and act like marketers for their Talent Brand. We consult on best practices for building proactive talent attraction strategies. We partner with Marketing, Product, and Sales to drive innovation forward in this space.
Talent Brand is now a top priority for the Talent Acquisition Industry. We've grown the business 10x in the last 5 years. And we're just getting started as we see the tremendous impact we are having on connecting talent with opportunity at massive scale for our clients. Who we are looking for:
A dynamic leader who can drive one of the fastest growing businesses at LinkedIn and can build and consult on Talent Brand strategies for our largest, most sophisticated client base. Someone who can inspire and lead a team of senior level thought-leaders and domain experts across regions / markets to deliver best-in-class partnership to our customers. Someone who can craft a global strategy to drive accelerated growth for the Talent Brand business. A leader who will be a strategic partner to their Sales Leadership teams, their Product / PMM partners, and their global peers in the Solutions organization. Basic Qualifications:
5+ years in a leadership role managing large, layered, geographically dispersed teams.
10+ years in marketing/branding role, ideally supporting a sales organization with exposure to diverse clients. Preferred Qualifications:
Success in role requires mastery of four things: 1. Outstanding people leadership:
2. Strong strategic problem solving skills:
- Is a leader of leaders: Inspires a high performing team to reach new heights
- Can manage cross-regionally and cross-culturally
- Lives our culture and values everyday and sets the standard for how we work together
- Is a strong cross-functional partner and collaborator to drive LinkedIn's success overall
3. Demonstrated ability to get stuff done / can drive operations at scale:
- Sets a clear strategic vision for the Global Accounts business and rallies others around achieving these goals
- Can quickly determine and articulate best steps forward in a rapidly evolving environment
- Seen as a go-to thought partner by Global Account Sales leaders, peers, Product, and Marketing
- Excels at using data to inform overall business strategy
4. Commercial leadership and thought partnership:
- Is always looking for ways we can improve our operations, and drives those changes globally
- Adept at setting and achieving KPIs that allow us to grow Global Account Business organic growth and explore new avenues for incremental growth
- Sees vision through to flawless execution, moving large or cross-functional teams to action
- Understands the sales cycle and how to partner with sales teams to achieve mutual goals
- Sought-after executive to drive senior strategic client relationships forward (CHRO and CMO)
- Demonstrates thought leadership to influence both the Talent Acquisition and Marketing industries at scale to adopt Talent Branding: speaking events, blogs, educational seminars, etc
What's in it for you:
- Identifies internal and external opportunities for partnership and innovation
- Effectively works across business lines to drive holistic strategies for LinkedIn's customers
- Join a dynamic, high-growth business as an influential leader; autonomy to chart the future of an important business to LinkedIn that is a top priority for the talent acquisition industry
- Work with a brilliant, highly motivated team while nurturing its dynamic and exceptional culture. Truly world class people invested in the broader impact our business is having
- High exposure to cross-functional teams and opportunities across business lines to influence product enhancements, marketing efforts, go-to-market efforts, operations, and sales
- Have an immediate impact in business and innovation while driving/influencing client success
- Open up broad career options, including senior leadership, general management, sales, operations, marketing, business development, etc.