Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Senior Manager, Technology
- Partnering with our multiple command centers to drive innovation across our FS Contact Centers.
- Identifying problem areas and pain points, and then delivering high quality solutions.
- Ability to think about long term plans, and create path to get there.
- Supports complex troubleshooting efforts that cross multiple telephony platforms and technical disciplines
- Supports team to address business needs and deliver technical solutions
- Implements standard patterns and solutions to increase design and implementation efficiency
- Recognizes and implements automation opportunities
- Actively solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements
- Assimilate information and requirements from a variety of sources into one comprehensive view
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, third party vendors, and business partners
- Ability to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems
- Ability to translate requirements into technical specs for core IT teams to figure out how we are going to reach a solution
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Focus on reuse, scalability, resilience and performance of the solution
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions
- Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters, developers,testers and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology telephony platforms
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Manage a team of 2-5 Product owners and testers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience with API Development
- At least 3 years experience in Product Management
- At least 5 years of experience managing and leading resources.
- 2 years of experience in Managing medium to large IT projects
- 1 year of experience in Project Management
- 2 years of experience in IT development or support
- 3+ years Agile Development Methodology
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years Agile Development Methodology
- 1+ years Telephony experience
- 1+ year experience in Call Center environment best practices
- 1+ years Agile Development Methodology
- 1+ years building custom applications that integrate with Avaya and CISCO products
- 1+ years working with IVR systems
- 1+ years working with Call Center Technologies
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
- 1+ years experience in Call Center environment best practices
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.