Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Training and Knowledge Management Technology within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ or Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Senior Manager, Training and Knowledge Management (TKM) Technology implements the strategy, planning, and execution of learning and knowledge management business solutions across the Global Services organization. The Senior Manager, TKM Technology will support the initiatives to elevate end-learner/trainee engagement, by assessing, designing, developing and implementing a Training and KM “solution toolkit” including innovative platforms for training/learning and knowledge delivery including mobile, social, virtual, classroom and gaming approaches. Ensure effective and efficient use of training and KM business solutions to facilitate and support gold standard training and knowledge management.
• Create a blended training approach and strong pull-through of core knowledge and efficiencies through multi-touch point training solutions that use alternative, innovative delivery methods (virtual vs. traditional classroom).
• Acts as the internal SME for training and knowledge management (e.g. – Summit, SharePoint, training authoring tools, Salesforce Knowledge, and social platforms).
• Support development of learning and knowledge management business solutions roadmap, identifying future-state user needs, identifying capabilities that meet those needs, developing cost and resource requirements to deliver these capabilities, and prioritizing efforts with stakeholders.
• Partner with IT on the implementation of learning and knowledge management business solutions, ensuring that solutions fulfill customer requirements, liaising with TKM regional teams and IT to translate business needs/user requirements into solutions.
• Manage outside vendors as needed in the delivery of learning and knowledge management business solutions, including managing contracts, budgets, resources, vendor services, and team expenses.
• Provide hiring recommendations, trains employees, and reviews work quality and quantity of others.
• Research and recommend innovative, new learning and knowledge management business solutions.
• Consult on the design and development of learning portals and apps and knowledge management business solutions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• An advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years learning solution management (LMS (CSOD preferred), UI/UX, Mobile) is required.
• Minimum of eight (8) years in training design and development of technology based learning solutions is required.
• Experience managing and implementing training technology standardization and researching new innovative solutions that support on-going business needs is preferred.
• Very organized with strong attention to detail is required.
• Ability to multi-task and balance priorities across many deliverables and initiatives is required.
• Process driven, with proven experience in developing and implementing process improvement initiatives is required.
• Highly self-motivated with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others is required.
• Ability to set objectives, monitor and achieve for performance, and ensure high level of engagement and commitment is required.
• This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Tampa, FL and will require up to 20% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-TampaOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Training & DevelopmentRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.