The Senior Manager of Transformation will lead and support multiple projects that are Global in scope involving business process transformations across multiple functions, spanning all the PepsiCo sectors (AMENA, ESSA, NAB, FLNA and LATAM) and Global functional groups to include Global procurement, and Global Operations. Work scope will involve a pipeline of business process re-engineering and change management projects and programs in Finance, Operations, R&D, Marketing, and Sales. Additionally, they will serve as a strategic partner with the Business Information Systems function, and assume the role of a liaison with all the PepsiCo businesses to support a governance structure to drive global alignment.
- Project and Program support and leadership for multiple project initiatives with Global scope involving business process re-engineering across multiple functions.
- Leverage project management skills and expertise to successfully manage projects and serve as a project management (PMI standards and tools) subject matter expert for the Transformation team.
- On point to support strategic framework to "operationalize" process within businesses to ensure seamless execution and adoption.
- Support the strategic partnership with the Business Information Systems team for various system implementations for all PepsiCo businesses/sectors and global functions. Implementation scope to include identification/translation of business requirements to design documentation, business on-boarding & training, establishing governance structures for change and release management, and coordinating technical support services for system go-live.
- Establish harmonized business processes with common definitions, guard rails, and appropriate governance structures. Support driving for alignment across all Sectors & Business Units, Global procurement, Global operations, and Corporate Finance Planning & Control teams.
- Leverage full Transformation network and their Project Management, Value Realization and Change Management & Communications capabilities to successfully manage Global projects.
- Leverage full network to support strategic priorities and projects to deliver user friendly business analytics and capabilities.
- Focus on continuous improvement, efficiency and integration of tools & templates into existing business processes.
- Share best practices, and Lift and Shift ideas to maximize value across the total system.
- Establish a seamless and a sustainable "hand off" process to the permanent business process owners.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business, or Engineering with 5 to 7 years of CPG or multi- industry experience. MBA preferred.
- Experience in broad system implementations or managing complex projects including global coordination.
- Project Management experience. PMI certification highly preferred.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and achieve cross divisional alignment.
- Results oriented, adept in conflict resolution, skilled at prioritization and change management
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.