NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Senior Manager - Treasury Management Sales
This position is the most senior level for a Treasury Management Sales Officer (TMSO) focused on developing Commercial Middle Market relationships. The TMSO works closely with line partners to develops assigned market. The TMSO will administer existing account services and cross sell related financial services. This position works independently and may supervise staff and/or other Treasury Management Sales Officers and assist in managing their performance to goals.
- Provide input, based upon Market coverage, into the overall goals, objectives and budgets for Treasury Management.
- Develops and maintains the company's relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business.
- Makes regular calls on potential client companies in order to generate high quality, profitable Treasury Management and Deposit business to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Meets with customers through personal calling efforts, line partner referrals, and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend comprehensive solutions.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products and pricing in the market
- Plan the upcoming year's growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Sells treasury management services to Middle Market Commercial customers and prospects within a defined territory. Assists other less senior Treasury Management Sales employees in their sales efforts
- Analyzes the cash position/flow and proposes appropriate services. Prepares and present sales proposals.
- Monitors the implementation process including the preparation of required agreements
- Performs timely follow-up concerning newly implemented treasury management services to ensure customer is satisfied and/or carefully understands the mechanics of the service.
- Actively communicates and coordinates sales strategy with Senior and Executive Management within defined territory.
- Assist in coordinating the resolution of operational problems reported by customers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly Account Analysis Statements in a timely manner to ensure newly implemented services are being properly charged.
- Assists Line Partners in understanding treasury management product risk and ensuring Capital One credit policies are applied throughout the sales cycle.
- Receives new product and product enhancement information/ training from Treasury Management's product staff.
- Assists the department manager in developing a sales strategy and in setting sales objectives.
- Maintains an awareness of trends and new developments in the field of treasury management through attendance at trade shows and related seminars
- Maintains CTP certification.
- Maintains and updates the bank’s CRM system regarding sales calls, pipelines, closed sales, etc. to enable the generation of monthly activity reports to track sales and revenue growth by market segment. Summary:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, equivalent work experience, or Military Experience
- At least 5 years of Treasury Management sales experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Credit Trained
- Certified Treasury Professional
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.