The Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Workplace Management, Global Customer Services Capability Center (GSCC) to be located in Piscataway, NJ with considerations given to any U.S. based JNJ location, Bogota Columbia or Prague, Czech Republic.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Sr. Manager, Workplace Management, GSCC is responsible for setting and implementing the global strategy for operational efficiency and effectiveness of Regional and Global CLS Customer Service centers supporting over $50 Billion in annual sales with approximately 2,500 employees.
The Sr. Manager, Workplace Management, GSCC will:
• Utilize workforce management tools, data analytics, quality and compliance requirements, and customer feedback to drive an exceptional customer experience and optimal efficiency for the organization
• Support the Global Customer Service organization in managing resources in an efficient, quality-driven manner and assures consistency in process execution
• Work closely with Global/Regional people leaders, other functional leaders in Customer & Logistic Services and J&J Quality & Compliance
• Direct and build strategy for a virtual team of professionals across Global/Regional locations that deliver superior, expert advisory customer service and analytical support for the Customer Services organization
• Set strategy and ensure adoption of strategies across all customer support operations and activities
• Develop and manage the execution of Customer Support operations strategy
• Initiate and implement process improvements, projects and drives measurable improvements
• Ensure Quality Monitoring process and results in innovative approaches and improve customer service
• Manage and leverage analytical resources to drive Global and Regional operational efficiencies and cost effectiveness
• Support customer satisfaction survey process; manages analysts to translate customer feedback to customer improvement actions
• Lead and or participate in departmental/divisional/cross-company projects as required
• Regularly communicate in all directions to keep Global Customer Service Employees, People Leaders, and Global Customer Services Capability leaders informed
• Optimize efficiency of all site interactions in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction
• Work with Leadership team to understand site internal and external Voice of Customer, understand improvement opportunities and provide input to Global VOC
• Be responsible for ensuring each Global/Regional hub maintains and updates an overall written plan for each Customer Services business site
• Performs Quality and Compliance duties as required (Point of Contact for Audits, Quality System, Compliance metrics)Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Logistics, Business, Operations or related fields) is required
• An advanced degree (i.e. MBA) is preferred
• A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a fast-paced, Customer Service Center environment is required
• Demonstrated experience in people management / development is required
• Deep knowledge of workforce management processes, forecasting transactional demand and resource scheduling across multiple geographic locations is required
• Demonstrated expert knowledge in Call Center Workforce Management Tools and Systems (such as ININ (Interactive Intelligence) and Verint) is required
• A Master Black Belt and/or process excellence certification is preferred
• Project management experience is required, a Project Management (PMP) Certification is preferred
• Business knowledge of other areas such as Supply Chain, Operations, Collections, Sales & Marketing and e-Commerce is preferred
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 30% Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá, North America-United StatesOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.