Job Title: Sr. Manual Tester
Location: Clayton, MO
Type: Direct Hire
• Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
• Meet with business partners to understand business needs
• Responsible for overall design of the solution
• Design, build and test applications
• Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of related experience.
• Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
• Hands on software quality assurance testing experience (required).
• Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database (required).
• Experienced in Agile methodology (required).
• Excellent communication is required.
Is there a bonus structure?
Who does this position report to?
Manager, Information Technology
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Extensive Manual testing experience and strong back ground in Agile methodology.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.