Job Location: United States : New York : New York
The Global Marketing Sciences team is expanding the use of insights and analytics at MetLife to accelerate strategy and drive towards becoming more customer-centric and future-focused. Critical to this is a deep understanding of customer needs and market trends and activating those insights across the global MetLife marketing community to build competitive advantage.
The Sr. Consultant II, Marketing Sciences Project Management will have a lead role in managing and activating marketing insights to the Marketing Sciences community and to the broader global marketing community. Provides marketing sciences project management consultative services and leads marketing sciences projects that cross functional areas and geographies.
- Manage the activation and administration of marketing’s online platform for knowledge management and competitive intelligence. Work with global Marketing Sciences Community members to ensure they are actively feeding the system with marketing insights content. Promote the platform to drive usage and engagement.
- Manage marketing KPI tracking and reporting. Implement online dashboards and activate them within the global marketing community to ensure usage and engagement.
- Lead the activation of tools and resources available for the Marketing Sciences Community through partnerships with top associations and online development with top academic institutions. Work with the Community to ensure usage and engagement.
- Project management and analytical support as needed for customer insights, segmentation, market intelligence, and competitive intelligence.
- Manage the budget tracking and reporting process for the Corporate Marketing Sciences team.
- 8+ years of Marketing experience including project management, preferably in marketing research or marketing analytics.
- BA degree in Marketing (preferred) or Business Administration.
- Competencies summary: focuses on customers, produces results, demonstrates technical & functional expertise, communicates effectively, makes sound business decisions.
- Functional experience and skills in knowledge management, market intelligence, and competitive intelligence a plus.
- Insurance or financial services experience a plus.
- Experience working in a global environment a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in project management and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Strong communications and collaboration skills - ability to work collaboratively within the team and with business partners outside the team.
- Focuses on business partner needs and produces results.
- Intermediate level expertise with Excel and PowerPoint (advanced skills a plus).
- Working knowledge of dashboard and data visualization tools such as QlikView / QlikSense, Tableau, or other dashboard platforms (intermediate or advanced skills a plus).
Global Brand, Marketing & Communication
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 49483