Intel's Global Marketing and Communications team is seeking a Senior Market Research Manager who will be responsible for leading business-to-business research initiatives and presenting research analysis to senior level management.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver in depth primary market research, analysis and insights across multiple data sources both primary and secondary.
- Manage strategic market research projects and points of views end-to-end.
- Manage diverse stakeholders across business units and geographies.
- Lead discussions on the impact of B2B marketing activities and use that
knowledge to influence strategy.
- Improve the groups foundational knowledge regarding research methods
toward business audiences.
- Lead in the definition of key performance indicators with business strategy
- A Bachelor's Degree in Social/Marketing Sciences, Business, or related field of
study with 7 to 10 years of market research or business analysis/consultation
- Extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of primary market research and analysis (qualitative and quantitative) from research design, methodology,
analysis, reporting and storytelling.
- Strong business acumen and ability to derive strategic business implications
from disparate forms of research.
- Critical thinking skills (e.g., the ability to conceptual frame problems and to
identify creative solutions).
- Polished communications, storytelling, and presentation skills including comfort
with executive audiences.
- Experience in communicating complex data concepts to senior executives
- Prior experience with leading/driving cross-group collaboration.
- MBA, MS or related graduate degree
- 2-5 years of experience measuring business to business campaigns.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.