Senior Marketing Campaign Operations Manager (R1001570)
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 16, 2017
Reference ID: R1001570
Job DescriptionPosition Purpose:
- Responsible for the planning, design, execution and monitoring of all Multichannel Marketing (MCM) tactics that are executed through the Campaign Management Tool.
- Identifies actionable insight from the campaign data to help brands engage and retain their customers and improve their MCM campaigns.
- Understand business objectives to enable optimal delivery of marketing solutions
- Works closely with client and able to assess MCM (Multi-Channel Marketing) capabilities & needs.
- Provide best practice/strategic guidance on how best to utilize the Campaign Management Tool and data to drive client business objectives to maintain and expand client engagements.
- Translates Go to Market Strategy into actionable MCM strategy.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of MCM campaigns.
- Develop and manage integrated project plan (in MS Project) for all vendors and internal client activities
- Identify dependencies / gaps in the plan and provide guidance to address identified risks
- Identify and document spend across all channels for the campaign / tactics (in client approved templates)
- Approve metadata requests to ensure accurate and meaningful measurement
- Provides support to Brand Managers/MCM Strategy Leads and relevant other internal and external stakeholders
- Develop campaign architecture
- Recommend opt management strategies
- Recommend call-to-action and response mechanism setup/tracking
- Recommend campaign metrics, run reports
- Make campaign optimization recommendations
- Share best practices
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Executes the multi-channel journeys and campaigns within the Campaign Management Tool, or provides direction to Campaign Management Specialist who is responsible for implementing each journey/campaign as designed, depending on the structure of the client support team
- Partners with content/channel suppliers to ensure development of appropriate content files and performing campaign QA. Manage ongoing campaign metrics and reporting
- Lead agency partners on behalf of the client stakeholders to seamlessly integrate with the Campaign Management Tool.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems as it relates to the process of implementing MCM campaigns
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and provides recommendations to clients based on best practice guidance.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 - 8 years of related experience including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have experience with MCM (multi-channel marketing), CRM (client relationship management), and/or database marketing.
- Extensive knowledge/experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of pharma brand marketing (agency, consulting)
- Demonstrates excellent project management, relationship building and client influencing skills
- Experience with SaaS (software as a service) based relationship marketing solutions such as Unica, ExactTarget, Adobe Neolane, Eloqua or Marketo.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage multiple projects across more than one Brand/Franchise.