Job Location: United States : New York : New York
The Senior Marketing Consultant II, Brand Strategy and Creative is a strategic US Marketing role that is responsible for assisting in the creation of innovative marketing campaigns for the MetLife Brand that drive customer engagement while achieving business goals.
Core responsibilities will focus on leading the development, execution and day-to-day management of U.S. MetLife brand strategy and creative development for integrated marketing initiatives. This individual will also be responsible for developing marketing strategies based off of business goals and consumer insights, creating communications strategies, creative briefs and creative development, media planning, execution and optimization and overall campaign measurement and reporting.
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategies aligned to U.S. business goals, brand positioning and specific business value props.
- Develop creative briefs that bring audience insights to life while driving business goals.
- Partner with creative agency on productions, timing and budgets. Oversee all aspects of creative production ensuring creative assets are delivered on time, on budget and on brand. Coordinate with Global Brand team on creative approvals. Oversee legal and business group approvals.
- Partner with media agency on media planning across all channels including TV, OOH, Print, Digital, Social and Custom Programs. Develop media recommendations, budget recommendations and projections. Ensure campaigns are launched on time with appropriate tracking and measurement. Lead optimizations and reporting.
- Align with integrated marketing teams within MetLife (PR, Social, Analytics, Metrics, etc) to coordinate campaigns and ensure tracking
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience with deep functional expertise including marketing strategy, campaign/media/communications planning, creative development, execution/production and in-campaign optimizations.
- Understanding of a broad range marketing channels: traditional, digital, social, content, email and mail, collateral and website development.
- Experience in developing innovative marketing strategies based on segmentation, consumer insights, and brand positioning with measurable in market success
- Proven success of leading innovation from conceptualization to implementation for a large brand or portfolio of reputable brands
- Working knowledge of analytics, measurement and reporting
- Ability to develop and optimize fully integrated marketing strategy and plans across a large-scale enterprise organization
- Ability to inclusively and pro-actively lead, influence and motivate individual contributors across a highly matrixes environment
- MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
Global Brand & Marketing
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 41122
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.