Job Location: United States : New York : New York
The Senior Marketing Consultant II, Digital Innovation is a newly created, strategic US Marketing role. This individual will be responsible for identifying and driving new digital and mobile innovations for the MetLife Brand that drive customer engagement and superior experience and positions MetLife as relevant, differentiated and forward thinking.
- Partner with US and global brand teams to pilot and scale new digital marketing capabilities in the US:
- Incubation: Driving digital disruption and innovation via pilots. Support the business case for portfolio enhancements as well as new digital capabilities, identifying hypotheses to test, and organizational gains to be realized
- Experimentation: Driving innovation through thoughtful brand partnerships and capabilities to drive results
- Lead tactical implementation of initiatives in partnership with cross functional team, ensuring that digital solutions meet the needs of customers, drive efficiencies and cost savings while remaining scalable across the organization
- Identify digital marketing innovation based on an understanding of external trends and segment customer needs
- Capture, collate and share digital learnings and best practices from and outside industry
- Inspire/ Educate our brand marketers around new digital tools/trends/ capabilities and how they can be leveraged to drive brand business
- Partner and forge strong relationships internally and with best in class agencies and external partners to drive digital and mobile innovation
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience with deep digital functional expertise including mobile, display, video, retargeting, social, text, CRM/email, content, etc.
- Understanding of a broad range of new and emerging digital technologies, channels, and platforms
- Experience in developing innovative digital marketing strategies based on segmentation, consumer insights, and brand positioning with measurable in market success
- Proven success of leading digital innovation from conceptualization to implementation for a large brand or portfolio of reputable brands
- Development and optimization of fully linked digital marketing ecosystems
- An inspiring, innovative and highly effective manager with the ability to inclusively and pro-actively lead, influence and motivate individual contributors across a highly matrix environment
- MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
Global Brand & Marketing
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 41105