Description The Global GTM team is focused on accelerating adoption of best practices, driving mobile innovation and building digital marketing capabilities. If you are looking for a fast paced, high energy and creative team to work with, come join our team. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to partner closely with our central and global teams to Identify, document, and drive adoption of best practices. This high-impact role is responsible for operationalizing and disseminating Digital Marketing best practices. This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys thinking strategically, understands how to scale marketing best practices, and is excited about operationalizing GTM execution. The ideal candidate is able to articulate current state and what it will take to reach ideal state. They will bring their stakeholders along the journey and set measurable goals as part of the process. Responsibilities:
- Analyze and audit the current state of business and identify Go to Market (GTM) gap areas
- Benchmark data across countries and channels to identify best practices
- Partner with teams of identified best practices to package these best practices across commercialization including sales and marketing funnel. Focus on biggest opportunity areas based on business impact.
- Develop, operationalize & institutionalize global marketing framework to accelerate adoption of successful marketing campaigns and programs.
- Develop GTM content including 'playbooks' to drive adoption of best practices in global markets.
- Track adoption of best practices in-market and business impact.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Analytics, Mobile, Product) to advance key business priorities
- Develop Plan of Record that provides transparency and accountability to global stakeholders including KPIs and program communications
- BA / BS or equivalent related work experience in marketing and/or sales, minimum 5 years' experience, MBA degree preferred
- Analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Influencing, story-telling and presentation skills
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling information and delivering results in challenging situations
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates and results to business partners on various levels
- A demonstrated strategic mindset. Strong candidates will have worked in management consulting and/or a corporate strategy function.
- Has a natural and infectious 'can do' attitude - Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Interest in listening, learning and working with a diverse group of people around the world. Ability to adjust to various cultural norms.
- Driven by curiosity, learning and continuous improvement
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Communications Manager Marketing Manager, Web Development Community Host Quickbooks Senior Communications Manager-IC Digital Content Communications Manager-IC See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.