We re looking for a experienced and passionate marketer to join the LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) Marketing team. You ll drive the go-to market acquisition strategy for a new hiring product targeting SMBs and re-define the global acquisition plan for a broader portfolio of online products which will generate more than $300M. We're looking for a strategic, creative marketer who can drive growth with compelling storylines and acquisition campaigns that are dynamically executed across channels and deployed worldwide in 4 key markets. This is an exciting opportunity to operate as a fast paced start-up within an established, successful business.
- Drive go-to market customer acquisition strategy for Talent Solutions SMB products, including one due to launch mid-2017.
- Own full cycle acquisition marketing programs including customer segmentation and targeting, building awareness and driving online conversion, engagement and winback.
- Build a multi-channel strategy for driving revenue via inbound and outbound campaigns - develop creative concepts into deployable assets, including email acquisition/nurture, digital strategies (SEM/display) and web experiences. Manage up to $2M in advertising spending in collaboration with an in-house digital Marketing team.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Be a key member of the digital growth marketing and SMB core teams including product, product marketing, finance, analytics, operations, etc.
- Business leadership and ownership: Own business growth goals to deliver Marketing sourced revenue, track performance and proactively identify opportunities to drive material impact to the business.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Background in Acquisition and/or Demand Gen
- Creative marketer with a passion for knowing your customer and proven track record designing programs that motivate them to take action from idea generation to execution, including building websites, writing copy, developing large scale campaign ideas, etc.
- Strategic thought leader to drive complex decision making across multiple customer sets.
- Established track record for developing successful acquisition and/or demand generation marketing campaigns.
- Analytical: a true passion for understanding the impact of business decisions, analyzing results and developing a plan of action to optimize performance.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with key partners and stakeholders as a Marketing subject matter expert within a dynamic cross-functional team
- Fun and passionate: Laughter is important. You work hard but want to genuinely care about you do and have fun in the process.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.