Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: As a Senior Marketing Manager, Design & Development, you will support design and innovation initiatives and development processes within Sports & Entertainment accounts. Working closely with the Director of Design and Development, and the VP of Design and Development, you will support several design and innovation initiatives primarily focused new concept development and implementation, as well as ongoing brand management of existing concepts in our portfolio. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for brand standard development and evolution, creation of marketing strategies rooted in consumer research & business needs, and measurement of success through sales data and tracking. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing communications including client communications and presentations, advertising, public relations, in-venue promotional support and social media marketing.
You will partner closely with as corporate functional teams (insights and analytics, IT, finance, operations and culinary), as well as the field operation teams (General Managers and venue department heads) to ensure the conceptual strategy and tactics align with the corporate and regional operational goals and vision.
You will manage the development of all content affiliated with specified marketing or design and development projects. This will include the management of 3 rd party creative firms, as well as management of internal design processes and procedures in collaboration with the Business Resource Center, IT, and operations. Core Competencies/ Responsibilities:
- Project manage and participate in the development of marketing programs, plans, promotions and implementation strategies that support revenue generation goals and strategy
- Project manage design, development, and implementation of new concepts and scale of existing brands
- Develop multi-channel marketing communication strategy for each brand and concept we launch
- Support development of strategic process with regard to competitive analysis and marketplace research
- Collaborate with Insights and Analytics team to measure sales results of new concepts and make recommendations for future roll outs
- Build field implementation guides and brand books for new concept roll out and scale
- Work closely with field operations team to roll out and maintain concept standards
- Required Experience:
- Proven track record of brand management in a multi-unit environment
- Experience in marketing calendar and communication planning
- Experience developing and successfully managing program initiatives and strategies
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Demonstrated ability to act as a creative director to external firms, agencies and internal resources
- Demonstrated communication and creative writing skills
- Experience in project management and/or development
- Marketing acumen and understanding of how to manage multiple projects at once
- BA/BS required
- Ideal candidate will possess at least 4+ years of brand management, marketing, communications and or creative experience, preferably in the food and beverage sector
- Hyper-competitive, aggressive and diligent with a strong desire to think differently
- Excellent organizational skills including time and project management
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple moving parts
- Self-driven, confident and creative
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is required, creative software preferred (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Position requires flexibility to travel up to 25%, including overnight
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.