This position is part of the Ready to Return program - an experienced internship for professionals who have taken a career break of more than two years and are looking to return to the workforce. To help ease the transition back to work, participants in this paid 10-week program will be provided with mentoring and coaching support, training to refresh skills, and opportunities to network and learn about working at PepsiCo.
Ready to Return is held in the New York Purchase area between April and June 2017.
Participants in the Ready to Return program may be considered for open PepsiCo roles aligning with their unique skills and abilities upon program completion.
Senior Marketing Manager - Global Beverage Group (Return-To-Work Program)Responsibilities may include:
Qualifications/Requirements What we're looking for:
- Analyze and scorecard in-market innovation performance in key markets
- Analyze and synthesize consumer insights around portfolio transformation
- Compile critical competitive activity in this area and support Scenario Planning sessions
- Summarize global/local roadmaps and follow up on changes to plan
- Work with Public Policy and Government Affairs in scoping potential crisis situation and
- Follow and document the latest nutrition and sweetener technologies
- Lead parts of a global pack-price project, in collaboration with revenue managers around the world
- Support commercialization team
- Assist in the creation of communication strategies
- Co-lead cross-functional teams to execute projects to successful completion across teams
- Support VP PT on important presentations
- Be a leader on the business by sharing ideas and passion
- PepsiCo looks for creative, results-oriented people who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment.
- Our marketing professionals must demonstrate strong analytical skills and creative instinct.
- At PepsiCo we look for risk takers who can identify consumer-based opportunities, bring them to market quickly and positively impact profitability.
- Our marketers are team players, comfortable with ambiguity and committed to results.
- To succeed in our highly transactional environment, marketers must possess strong communication and influencing skills.
- We welcome high energy people who will be passionate about marketing and building our business.
To learn more about Ready To Return Program, please visit www.pepsicojobs.com/ready-to-return Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation