Manage the global roll out of 'new sparkling' brands, one of the most critical innovation priorities at PepsiCo. Develop and drive a cohesive, fully integrated global marketing platform and vision for the brands. The person in this role needs to orchestrate the global launch campaign & influence the commercialization process across all regions in the next 2 years and act as the brand steward owning the global architecture & framework, overall brand health, big bets and performance tracking. Ensure that local markets are aligned with the Global Strategic vision for the brands. Partner w/innovation leads to ensure longterm growth platforms on both beverages & snacks sides aligns with the brandwork. Understand the needs and trends of the primary consumer base across multiple markets.Advertising:
Product Formulation by Market:
- Lead brand positioning and brand strategy work (in conjunction with insights and strategy);
- Partner with agencies to create campaign briefs that trigger advertising development and consumer engagement for a scalable global launch;
- Lead the work to drive alignment across regions for campaign briefs and advertising campaigns;
- Develop and implement execution plans for regions
- Work to understand consumer needs and trends in order to understand how to expand the category
- Ensure brand is connected to culture and able to carve its own space to become a global love mark for the new generation.
- Partner with innovation on the commercialization and roll-out across regions;
- Align on product playbooks that identify degrees of freedom guardrails for each brand covering (but not limited to) flavoring, ingredients (e.g. sweeteners), and color.
- Develop in depth knowledge of market conditions (e.g. competitors, health and wellness, rates of consumption, and brand health) in order to co-lead the development of a strategy for launch and future innovation within individual countries.
- Troubleshoot issues within regions (e.g. packaging, product, advertising etc.)
Consumer Engagement Model: Work with consumer engagement team to identify platforms (e.g. music, digital, entertainment, pop culture, and fashion) which will increase brand equity and sales and launch it globally in a relevant & scalable way.
Packaging Design: Partner with design team to drive brand positioning through packaging and graphics: Roll-out brand graphic guidelines to the regions (e.g. degrees of freedom on color, graphics to ensure brand positioning is still being reinforced)Qualifications/Requirements
- 8-12 years' brand / advertising experience; preferably in consumer products
- Background in strategic planning with brand consultancies, advertising agencies would be a plus.
- Experience working on a global brand preferred.
- Can influence and negotiate in a highly matrixed global organization
- Leading large cross-functional teams through informal reporting relationships
- Experience with and interest in understanding digital trends, developing a digital footprint and the necessary guardrails to enable local teams to move forward with agility
- Organizationally savvy. Astute at managing across a large enterprise.
- Flexibility in responding to changing market conditions & culture and adapting the company's marketing plans accordingly
- Highly analytical thinker
- Displays intellectual curiosity & interest in trends
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Creative and disruptive thinker.. connected in culture
- Understands the global marketplace
- MBA preferred, BA required
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.