The Senior Marketing Manager Global Eye Care is a strategic
leadership role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This is a
pivotal role at the intersection of the global need state strategy and brand
relevance and implementation. This
position reports into the Senior Marketing Director Global Smoking Cessation, Digestive
Health and Eye Care, and will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
The focus equity within for the role will be Visine which is
present in 30+ markets globally.
- Develop 5
year Need State Strategic Plan
- Partner w/
R&D to validate upstream technologies
with Global Strategic Insights to validate global innovation
global pipeline based on need states & driving towards platforms
- Create a
global equity toolkit for Visine
Strategic Agency Partnership to glean insights to shape innovation
strategy/pipeline concepts and inform brand building opportunities.
In addition to global leadership of Imodium,
the successful candidate will also be responsible for leadership of external
innovation opportunities identified through R&D. This person will be
responsible for creating a high-performance environment and culture of
collaboration and innovation with cross functional partners and marketing
- A BA degree is required.
- Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in setting a vision
and executing in a similar integrated brand leadership role within a consumer
packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or
industry experience is required.
- Experience in local brand management and
consumer communications planning required
- Experience marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media,
e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with
regional groups is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of people development and leadership is
- Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional
teams is required.
- Experience in successful partnership with R&D organizations to
develop innovative products supported by specific and relevant brand messaging
- Proven success in developing strategic agency partnerships to
build long term brand health and business is required.
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions
- Experience in providing marketing
thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and
good decisions, is required.
- Demonstrated skill in executing and delivering brand leadership in
a similar integrated brand leadership role is required.
role requires 15% international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function