This position is part of the Ready to Return program - an experienced internship for professionals who have taken a career break of more than two years and are looking to return to the workforce. To help ease the transition back to work, participants in this paid 10-week program will be provided with mentoring and coaching support, training to refresh skills, and opportunities to network and learn about working at PepsiCo.
Ready to Return is held in the New York Purchase area between April and June 2017.
Participants in the Ready to Return program may be considered for open PepsiCo roles aligning with their unique skills and abilities upon program completion.
The current position is for the Strategy group within PepsiCo's Global Snacks Group (GSG). The Strategy group is focused on leading the development of strategic agenda for PepsiCo's Snacks business globally. This group works closely with the President of Global Snacks Group, Regional Category Leaders and functional leadership to define and drive the global snacks agenda.Responsibilities may include:
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat we're looking for:
- Structure ways to solve strategic problems and develop hypothesis
- Apply critical thinking to validate/analyze information
- Define analytical frameworks and drive discreet pieces of analyses
- Find creative solutions to solving problems with limited data
- Translate outputs of analyses into insights and actionable recommendations
- Summarize insights into powerful presentations
- Socialize findings and align broader organization
- Present findings to peers and senior management
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute projects to successful completion
- Be a leader on the business by sharing ideas and passion
- PepsiCo looks for creative, results-oriented people who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills and creative instinct.
- At PepsiCo we look for risk takers who can identify consumer-based opportunities, bring them to market quickly and positively impact profitability.
- Strong candidates will be team players, comfortable with ambiguity and committed to results.
- To succeed in our highly transactional environment, candidates must possess strong communication and influencing skills.
- We welcome high energy people who will be passionate about building our business.
To learn more about the Ready To Return Program, please visit www.pepsicojobs.com/ready-to-return Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.