Description Come join our fast-paced team as a Senior Marketing Manager on the Intuit brand team. We are looking for creative innovators to join our team and revolutionize the way we bring to life the Intuit brand and operate as an organization. The role will be based in Mountain View, CA. Responsibilities:
- Develop the Brand Strategy: Own the Intuit brand strategy, character, guidelines and equity period
- Execute with Excellence: Drive organizational-wide adoption of Intuit brand strategy and guidelines
- Define Key Brand Elements and Tone: Develop recommendations for brand elements and tone and ensure they are cohesive across the Intuit ecosystem
- Guide Market Research: Work closely with customer insights to develop the right research programs
- Communicate Up and Across the Organization: Communicate the strategy and results with senior leadership, and develop highly effection relationships with key partners
- Speed as a Mindset: Ability to understand top priorities in order to move quickly, and have the agility to pivot when necessary
- Outside-of-the-Box Thinking: Thinks beyond his / her offering or channel and recommends choices that are best for the customer and the entire Intuit portfolio
- Partner with Agencies: Own the partnership with core brand agency
- Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationships (internal and external) to drive business results and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks.
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership for leveraging analytics and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution.
- Demonstrated track record where he/she has operated independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
- Considers the end-to-end customer experience
- Makes decisions that benefit the customer and the entire Intuit portfolio, not just his/her offering or channel
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact near-term levers
- Strong use of segmentation and targeting to drive awesome customer experiences
- Able to develop logic chain that supports conclusions and recommendations even when confronted with imperfect / incomplete data
- Influences across teams, consistently communicates and influences across all levels up to Executive to achieve results
- Actively leads and teaches across own organization
- Marketing professional with minimum of 6-10 years of experience.
- MBA desired, BA / BS required with related work experience in marketing and/or sales
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Associate Partner Manager- Strategic Enterprise Partners CRO Manager Digital Marketing Leader Digital Marketing Manager - Global Expansion Global Content Marketer See More…