Description Come join our fast-paced team as a Research & Insights Senior Marketing Manager on the Intuit brand team. We are looking for customer obsessed marketers to join our team and revolutionize the way we bring to life the Intuit brand. The role will be based in Mountain View, CA. Responsibilities:
- Champion our customers and put them at the center of everything the Inuit brand team does
- Identify research needs, prioritize them, and develop a research plan that results in successful brand campaigns
- Develop WHO segmentation for our customer base
- Develop Intuit brand campaign learning & optimization plans
- Develop brand health measurement dashboards for Intuit's portfolio of products, and track key metrics over time
- Manage the expectations of senior leaders, as well as of stakeholders throughout the organization
- Bring customer insights to life through data and exceptional storytelling
- Divide your focus among marketing and product research
- Build innovation capabilities, especially how to obsess about customers and use insights effectively
- Demonstrated experience with CPG and design research methodologies
- A knack for helping teams develop compelling insights and using those to influence marketing campaigns and strategies
- Data-driven mindset that you bring to complete both qual and quant analysis
- Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationships (internal and external) to drive business results and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks.
- Demonstrated track record where he/she has operated independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities
- Customer obsessed mindset
- Able to develop logic chain that supports conclusions and recommendations even when confronted with imperfect / incomplete data
- Influences up and across teams, consistently communicates and influences across all levels up to Executive to achieve results
- Research & Insights professional with minimum of 4-6 years of experience
- MBA desired, BA / BS required with related work experience in marketing and/or sales
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
VP Marketing Senior Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization Web Producer - Marketing Product Marketing Manager Web Producer - Marketing See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.