Job DescriptionSenior Marketing Manager - Real-World Insights & Healthcare Information Role Summary:
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans that support the Real-World Insights & Healthcare Information Center of Excellence within the U.S. business unit at QuintilesIMS. The senior marketing manager will work closely to collaborate with subject matter experts to perform a situation analysis for key initiatives within the business. This includes understanding and documenting current market and competitive dynamics, defining the appropriate customer segmentation and key audiences, and understanding client business issues and needs. The senior marketing manager will use this analysis and other insights to develop and implement strategic marketing plans.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Lead the strategic marketing plan process including a situation analysis, competitive analysis, customer segmentation, audience analysis, key message development with differentiated positioning and value propositions.
- Create and implement integrated marketing plans that translate the marketing objectives and strategies into successful tactics aimed at increasing awareness, providing lead generation and driving customer engagements as well as supporting the overall corporate strategy.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives as the marketing expert, including developing successful go-to-market-plans for new product launches.
- Coordinate with the market research group to incorporate the latest market and client analysis into marketing initiatives. This will include maintaining the necessary audience profiles; identify specific market research needs for new product launches and suggesting the creation of client advisory boards where applicable.
- Build and maintain a consistent messaging platform that clearly articulates a solution or offering's market positioning, the key differentiators, value proposition, and how QuintilesIMS client's benefit.
- Responsible for scanning the market and leveraging new and innovative technologies that help to build impactful, integrated marketing campaigns using web, digital, email, search, social media, PR and traditional print advertising to improve client responsiveness and engagement. Develop a mechanism to regularly validate and maintain an accurate contact database.
- Design and execute the successful implementation of Thought Leadership platforms that support key initiatives with the business unit.
- Collaborate with the subject matter experts to develop effective sales support materials including capabilities presentations, sell sheets, case studies and white papers. Work with marketing support staff and outside agency partners to ensure the highest level of professionalism and adherence to brand guidelines in the creation of all collateral materials.
- Work with marketing team members to ensure strategies and tactics are well aligned and executed to maximize results. Work with marketing operations to establish metric, reports, dashboards to make visible the effectiveness of all campaigns. Course correct where necessary and make recommendations for improvements during the next planning cycle.
- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing expense budgets, taking control to ensure budgets stay on track, providing corrective action when and where necessary.
- Collaborate with other marketers to further the company repositioning efforts, build a positive company image and help create and maintain a motivated high performance marketing team.
QuintilesIMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications and a minimum of 8 years experience in developing successful marketing plans that drove positive business results.
- Knowledge of electronic health records, claims data and registries highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry is required.
- Strong digital marketing experience.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and write about complex ideas and solutions.
- Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work with all levels within an organization.
- Take charge attitude with the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Innovative thinker with a desire for continuous learning.
We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for QuintilesIMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.Total Rewards:
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.