We are looking for an innovative, process-driven web marketer leader to join our team as a Senior Marketing Operations Manager for the QuickBooks Ecosystem Web Marketing team. You will be responsible for leading a team and actively managing marketing campaigns related to promotions, product pricing changes, site optimization tests and rollouts. You will support and coordinate the agile process, working with the scrum teams and other marketing, XD and analytics partners to deliver on QuickBooks Ecosystem web marketing campaigns that are a large source of Intuit's growth.
- Lead a team responsible for the QuickBooks Ecosystem end-to-end web marketing operations, working in a matrix organization to coordinate web marketing initiatives and run-the-business activities
- Act as Chief Product Owner for the US QuickBooks Ecosystem web marketing scrum team to prioritize stories based on business impact and strategic goals
- Lead our deep discount promotions on the web marketing site based on calendar events such as Labor Day, Cyber Monday, etc. You will be responsible for defining the promotion parameters, working with XD to define the web assets, partnering with the scrum team to deliver the web experience and coordinating with the Analytics team to quantify business impact
- Define, schedule, test and roll out QuickBooks Ecosystem product pricing changes. This requires strong partnership with the pricing team, back-end marketing operations (for billing code setup/testing) and the marketing web development team
- Coordinate back-end web platform changes across different teams to ensure rollouts are bug-free
- Launch new versions of QuickBooks Ecosystem products (QB Online, QB Desktop, Payments, Payroll, etc.) on the marketing pages, coordinating with segment and channel marketers to ensure all pricing and web marketing content is updated and accurate
- Run A/B tests and provide day-to-day management of multiple campaigns
- Optimize web marketing operations processes. Work within the agile process to deliver on your campaigns, optimize interactions between marketers and the scrum team
- 7 - 10+ years of experience in web marketing
- Knowledge of web marketing operations, A/B Testing, agile process
- Experience with marketing pricing operations is a plus
- Strong partnership experience with delivery teams such as XD, Analytics, PD, Segment and channel marketers (e.g. Paid Search, SEO, Social, Telesales, Retail, etc.)
- Strong project management experience - ability to lead meetings, take initiative, and work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide clear direction to internal stakeholders, agencies and vendors
- Ability to pivot and adapt quickly, shift priorities, and innovate without missing a beat of our "Test and Learn" approach
- Ability to translate customer insights into executions that achieve tangible results
- Analytical abilities, problem solving skills, and a passion for data-based decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written including presentations
- BA/BS Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or another related field
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Communications Manager Marketing Manager, Web Development Community Host Quickbooks Senior Communications Manager-IC Digital Content Communications Manager-IC See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.