Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
The senior marketing specialist supports the growth of our business by creating, executing and monitoring effective marketing and sales support solutions to engage and inspire audiences to take action across a range of platforms, including proposals, sales toolkits and lead generation and communication campaigns.
S/he will have a proven track record of developing and executing content and deliverables that drive brand and sales growth and client satisfaction. S/he will be an effective communicator and collaborative team member, and serve as a creative, thoughtful source of current best practices for our marketing efforts.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Examples of work projects include but are not limited to development of lead generation campaigns, regular client communications, proposals, sales and client presentation decks and collateral
- Work with the director to develop a lead generation/nurturing and client communication program, manage the execution and monitor the effectiveness of such programs and campaigns
- Help to identify, lead and manage opportunities of sponsorships with industry associations
- Identify, build (write) and manage a sales toolkit to aid in sales prospecting and nurturing program, ensuring each deliverable is on brand and message
- Manage all aspects of proposal creation including researching, writing, editing, formatting and printing
- Build and maintain proposal content library
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact, including closed-loop analytics
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5 years of marketing experience, including background in writing, sales tool creation, proposal management, and marketing automation systems for the purpose of executing direct marketing campaigns and measurement
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or like CRM) and marketing automation systems required
- B2B marketing a plus
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom