Senior Master Production Scheduler
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Master Production Scheduler in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products. Position Description:
The Senior Master Production Scheduler position will perform supply planning for assigned products to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements. This individual will be responsible for key performance indicators such as unit fills rates, inventory days of supply (DOS), and SLOB levels. The Senior Master Production Scheduler will perform finished goods inventory planning, management and reporting (i.e., safety stock modeling for components & raw materials, lead identification and minimization of obsolete inventory, and support builds for new products and phase-in/phase-outs for existing SKUs). This individual will develop a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by sales forecasts or customer orders. This individual will build attainable product line production schedules to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investments and meet production requirements. This individual will also monitor excess and obsolete WIP, raw material and component inventory. Finally, this individual will perform planning and related data analysis needed for cross-functional projects. The Senior Master Production Scheduler will partner effectively with external departments including Supply Chain Planning, Customer Service, R&D, Quality, Finance, Marketing, and Manufacturing to resolve issues impacting areas of responsibility.
The Senior Master Production Scheduler will be expected to pursue developmental training opportunities, particularly in supply chain management (for example, APICS CPIM or CSCP certification). Based on organizational design, selected candidate may have part-time (intern/co-op) direct reports. QualificationsEducation:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Math, Engineering, or Logistics is preferred.Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Math, Engineering, or Logistics is preferred.
• A Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in Supply Chain (including supply chain planning, forecasting, distribution, customer service, warehouse and procurement) is required.
• Experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing facility is preferred.
• APICS certification is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel is required.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or certification is preferred.
• Experience with SAP is preferred.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and while maintaining a strong sense of urgency and leadership. Primary Location
United States-California-Los AngelesOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.