GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gasfuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today's toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a "fullstream" company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today's era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry's changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We're at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to
fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Senior Master Scheduling Leader
Materials and Production Planning
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Responsible for defining and executing the master schedule for the Jacksonville site as well as shape the tools and operating rhythms used across the functions on scheduling. This leader will drive the cross functional leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes to the site. This role can shape the direction for master scheduling for Jacksonville and the greater F&PT business.
In the role of Senior Master Scheduling Leader you will:
* Create monthly and quarterly business estimates for sales, overdues and on
* time delivery, considering the material and labor constraints of the factory
* Develop and improve the integrated processes for master scheduling at the site to include processes such as slot planning, line of balance, SNOP, etc.
* Lead in master data management such as product lead times, make vs buy decisions, product hierarchy and master routings
* Develop the team of master schedulers to drive robust operating plans
* Work collaboratively with technology, sourcing, commercial, project management and GSC staff to streamline wing to wing processes that help the business improve schedule attainment
* Improve, measure, and implement processes that drive reductions in customer lead time on project and flow orders
* Own all product line customer lead times and ensure sourcing, procurement and production strategies align with customer needs
* Collaborate with Production Control Leader to ensure short term attainment aligns with overall master schedules
* Ensure appropriate engineering and commercial change management actions occur for orders owned by this individual
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum 9 years of manufacturing / materials management experience)
* Minimum 5 years of manufacturing / materials management experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* MBA from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Materials
* Minimum 2 years of SAP experience
* Minimum 2 years of shop operations experience
* APICS CPIM
* Working knowledge of systems and Microsoft suite of applications
* Proven ability to lead and develop people and processes
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
* Strong change management skills
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt certified
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with GE Oil & Gas!
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.