Senior Material Handler – International
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted: March 01, 2017
Reference ID: 2505161205-en-us
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Material Handler – International, to be located in Monument, CO, and with typical work hours from 10am-6:30pm.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• File shippers Security Export Declaration (SED) / Electronic Export Information (EEI) through the Census Bureau’s Automated System (AES).
• Complete Export Compliance 101 annually.
• Ensure shipment of all priority orders daily and all shipment deadlines are met.
• Ensure open orders reports and end of day reports are run nightly.
• Maintain housekeeping standards at all times for a clean, conducive work environment.
• Coordinate with supervisor and DC Leader to determine product to be assembled to avoid customer backorders.
• Support Senior DC Leader to maintain the highest possible degree of FDA/GMP and Regulatory compliance education and training in line with DePuy Synthes QSR system requirements.
• Communicate to Management any problems that arise (documenting as necessary), including personnel issues, maintenance problems (e.g., PCs, email, printers), Freight issues, necessary back-filling (e.g., employees’ absences for illness, disability, or vacation), and any non-routine occurrences during Senior Distribution Center Leader absence.
• Notify Senior DC Leader of necessary counseling or employee remediation to ensure timely support and resolution.
• Maintain knowledge and adherence to all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by supervisor, compliance, or Senior Staff.
• Facilitate communication to associates and create a Credo based environment with their direct reports.
• Ensure correct policies and guidelines are followed to maintain compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies (Health, Safety, and Environmental Standards, etc.).
• Maintain a safe environment anticipating and solving emerging situations.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of related warehousing / shipping experience required; Order Processing, picking, packing, and shipping functions preferred.
• Experience and understanding of export processes or documentation required when exporting goods required.
• Willingness and prior experience and/or training required to operate necessary equipment/machinery (including forklift and cherry picker).
• Familiarity with the Census Bureau’s Automated System (AES) preferred.
• Basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point) or similar programs for reporting, analysis, and presentation required.
• Experience with AS400 Platform /JD Edwards and DSI software preferred.
• Ability to perform simple math, count accurately, read and write legibly, and type is required.
• Proven ability to interacting as liaison with employees and management required.
• Outstanding attention to detail, initiative and resourcefulness required.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize in a successful manner required.
• Experience with Six Sigma, FPX, Process Excellence or Lean Tools, Training and certification preferred.
• FDA/GMP Regulatory or Quality Assurance experience preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs unassisted on a repetitive basis and occasionally lift up to 50lbs unassisted required.
• Ability to perform the physical requirements and repetitive tasks are required (e.g., stand/walk/bend/twist/squat)
• Requires ability to work 10AM-6:30PM and to flexibly work alternate schedules, overtime, and weekends, depending on business needs.
• Position requires working in Monument, CO, with up to 10% domestic travel.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
Materials Management & Distribution