DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Material Handler – Stock Replenishment, to be located in Monument, CO, and with typical work hours from 10am-6:30pm.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• Receive and store ready to sell finished goods and inventory, replenishing pick and overflow locations as needed.
• Receive and replenish finished goods to designated stocking locations using JD Edward’s 7.3 and DSI Systems (code scanning).
• Pull product from surplus storage and makes it available to other Distribution employees.
• Maintain accurate inventory control in surplus stockroom.
• Interact/communicate with corporate personnel regarding inventory.
• Review inventory receipts for errors and address location, pick, and/or replenishment errors.
• Understand random stocking and utilize concept in replenishment.
• Communicate to Management any problems that arise (documenting as necessary), including personnel issues, maintenance problems (e.g., PCs, email, printers), Stock Replenishment issues, necessary back-filling (e.g., employees’ absences for illness, disability, or vacation), and any non-routine occurrences during Senior Distribution Center Leader absence.
• Motivate and provide effective leadership skills to maintain the highest quality level of productivity and efficiency.
• Assist in conducting training of all employees and contractors on Operating Guidelines, Work Instructions, SOPs, and Training Guides related to the Sales Order Processing area.
• Willingness and ability to operate Forklift/Cherry Picker and Electric Pallet jack.
• Safely and effectively utilize necessary equipment and tools (scanning equipment, shrink wrap and heat sealer, ladders, etc.) while maintaining daily proper housekeeping standards for clean and conducive environment.
• Participate in Lean Training, Waste Walks, and VSM’s.
• Maintain flexibility to juggle priorities depending on volume and time frame requirements on a daily basis.
• Perform special projects directed by Supervisor/Manager
• Maintain knowledge and adherence to all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by supervisor, compliance, or Senior Staff.
• Facilitate communication to associates and create a Credo based environment with direct reports.
• Ensure correct policies and guidelines are followed to maintain compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies (Health, Safety, and Environmental Standards, etc.).
• Maintain a safe environment anticipating and solving emerging situations.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of related warehousing, shipping, and inventory control required.
• Requires current certification or willingness to obtain DePuy Synthes certification for Forklift, Cherry picker, and Electric pallet jack operations.
• Basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required.
• Functional knowledge of AS400/JDE and DSI, or other related ERP or WMS required.
• Experience with Six Sigma, FPX, Process Excellence or Lean Tools, Training and certification preferred.
• Prior leadership, Team Lead, or Trainer experience preferred.
• Outstanding attention to detail, initiative and resourcefulness required.
• Ability to perform simple math, count accurately, read and write legibly, and type is required.
• Proven ability to interacting as liaison with employees and management required.
• FDA/GMP Regulatory or Quality Assurance experience preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs unassisted on a repetitive basis and occasionally lift up to 50lbs unassisted required.
• Ability to perform the physical requirements and repetitive tasks are required (e.g., stand/walk/bend/twist/squat)
• Requires ability to work 10AM-6:30PM and to flexibly work alternate schedules, overtime, and weekends, depending on business needs.
• Position requires working in Monument, CO, with up to 10% domestic travel.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
Materials Management & Distribution
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.