Come join a creative team of Senior Materials Engineers dedicated to the development of microelectronic packages. Our engineers provide project management, package design/development, and sustaining support for integrated circuit or semiconductor assemblies. Our engineers work in cross-functional teams to define overall package performance and specification and realize technology certification through test vehicle design and implementation. Engineers conduct tests and research on basic materials and properties, establish material specifications for raw material vendors, and interface with Quality Assurance and Purchasing regarding material quality and vendor performance. Microelectronics Packaging Engineers utilize their formal education and judgment to develop solutions to problems.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to properly plan their work; and the ability to lead teams.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must possess a Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, or any other related field of study.
6 months of experience in:
- Materials structure-property relationships for microelectronics packaging.
- Synthesis and characterization of materials.
- Thermal mechanical properties of materials.
- Knowledge of adhesion mechanisms of materials and material interface.
- Ability to apply statistical process control (SPC) and/or design of experiment (DOE).
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.