Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posted: December 07, 2016
Reference ID: 278273447
A Senior Mechanical Engineer job in Orlando, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will lead multidisciplinary mechanical design teams in the mechanical engineering analyses, design, drafting, development, testing and support of hardware training system. Your efforts will include all related mechanical engineering requirements including but not limited to structural, material, thermal, and fabrication methods in support of program objectives and requirements. This is a temporary position that is expected to run from January 2017 through February 2017 only. The salary range is between $50.89 and $57.68 per hour
Senior Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Work collaboratively with Project Engineers, Manufacturing, Logistics, Electrical, Quality, Test and other technical disciplines as part of a combined integrated product team.- Lead lower level Electrical Engineers and Design Drafters and assigns project specific tasking.
• Lead lower level Mechanical Engineers and Design Drafters and assigns project specific tasking. Apply engineering disciplines to support design, development, implementation and operation activities.
• Work under general supervision, follows established procedures, and solves routine problems in the engineering discipline. Assist in definition, trade-off and design activity.
• Review, evaluate, and analyze designs. Prepare, review, and evaluate documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures. Assist in definition, analysis and allocation of requirements.
• Support test programs and analyzes testing. Conduct analysis of requirements and components and supports audits conducted to ensure intended functionality and performance is achieved. Estimate task workload and track to program schedules.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline.
• Minimum Eight (8) years related experience.
• Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in workload estimating, task assignment, tracking, and status reporting.
• Ability to perform designs using AutoCAD.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook) preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Mechanical Engineer job in Orlando, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled