Senior Mechanical Engineer - Plumbing / Fire Protection /HVAC D
Location: Rochester, New York
Posted: January 19, 2017
Reference ID: 114300983
A Sr. Mechanical Engineer job in Rochester, NY is available courtesy of Modis. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least seven years of experience. In this role you must have strong Mechanical Engineering skills in the area of Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC and related mechanical systems.
Sr. Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Duties will include but are not limited to preparation of specific project proposals and resulting contracts, project implementation plans, resource planning, quality control and design review, project team review and coordination, client and financial management.
- May assist as mechanical engineering lead overseeing the engineering & design of plumbing / fire protection / HVAC and other mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings.
- Mechanical engineering - actual designs including the completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations, mark-up of drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, construction estimating and site inspections and other such design as required to execute the mechanical construction for new or renovated buildings.
- May perform project manager duties as needed.
- Some travel to site locations or other offices may be required.
- Requires a B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer
- NYS PE desired, registration in other states a plus
- At least seven years' experience required
- Must have strong Mechanical Engineering skills in the area of Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC and related mechanical systems
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Prior consulting engineering experience is required
- Experience using Autocad, Revit, Trane Trace or Equest is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team members and clients
If you are interested in this Sr. Mechanical Engineer job in then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-207-4560
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled