Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Medical Director, Medical Affairs, Infectious Diseases to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Medical Director will lead and oversee the development and execution of a strategic clinical plan. This individual will develop and deliver presentations to key audiences and manage assigned trials budgets in partnership with project teams. S/he will develop relationships with physician leaders and internal and external partners. The Senior Medical Director will be responsible for the development of all employees within the department. This individual will provide an environment, which encourages the company's commitment to equal employment opportunity and the value of a diverse work force.
Responsibilities for the Senior Director will include:
- Shape the US value proposition for Infectious Diseases products, both approved and in the pipeline
- Lead the strategic development of clinical development plans with appropriate stakeholder
- Partner with medical communications group to develop a publication strategy
- Coach direct reports to create and implement development plan
- Develop effective working relationships with physician leaders, regulators, internal and external partners
- Collaborate with sales and marketing in the development of franchise objectives
Qualifications for the Senior Director include:
- An MD/DO degree with a specialty in Infectious Diseases and significant clinical experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical experience is required
- Infectious disease fellowship/training is required
- Extensive HIV, Viral Hepatitis or ID respiratory disease experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated performance in managing clinical programs is preferred
- Expert knowledge of FDA regulations related to clinical research and drug development is required
- Supervisory experience managing professionals in the pharmaceutical industry or related industry is preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities are required
- Will require up to 30% annual travel (domestic and international)
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)Job Function
Clinical Research MDRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.