Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
IQVIAis a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA has approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.
We're looking for an established oncology physician with strong clinical development experience to join us as a Medical Strategy Leader. This role is part of our global medical science function and gives you the opportunity to problem solve and drive solutions across multiple projects.
You will have the opportunity to dictate and shape where oncology is going both short and long term forIQVIA clients worldwide. We need you to add value in differentiating us and supporting our continued growth in this area.
We currently have opportunities globally and can accommodate applicants based remotely in EMEA or the US.PURPOSE
To drive differentiation and add value to all IQVIA clients and studies in the area of oncology clinical development. Add significant support in putting together riveting proposals for new business wins.MEDICAL STRATEGY:
- Provides expert advises to medically sounded delivery strategies for multi-region studies in partnership with sales and other functions.
- Driving solutions around the clinical development plan, project and protocol.
- Partner with sponsors on new breakthroughs and compounds in development.
- Responsible for the development of the medically related aspects of client proposals including the budget related to medical monitoring.
- Provides medical and scientific advises to key internal partners developing proposals: this may include, but is not limited to, reviewing the protocol for scientific/regulatory soundness and feasibility, identification of target site and principal investigator profiles, anticipated patient recruitment, standard of care and competitive landscape.
- Participates in strategic new business activities including presentations to prospective clients.
- Maintains awareness of industry development and may author related publications.
- May serve as Regional/Multiregional/Global Therapeutic Lead for specific indications.
We are looking for someone with substantial knowledge of scientific, clinical, regulatory, commercial and competitive landscape in oncology with experience in clinical development. You need to have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients. Proven skills in providing consultation and advice on multiple assignments are required, as well as initiative and flexibility. Job Requirements
A medical degree from an accredited and internationally recognized medical school with a curriculum relevant to general medical education, along with a medical license, or equivalent, from the country or region in which you are based. Specialty Board certification desirable; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Awards
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- QuintilesIMS named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.