Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Medical Science Liaison - Cardiovascular to cover the following region: NYC (five boroughs), Westchester County, Rockland County, Staten Island & Long Island, New York.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for providing fair balanced, objective, scientific information and appropriate product education to health care professionals in compliance with all policies and regulations. She/he must be recognized as having expert knowledge in the therapeutic area by key opinion leaders, and may also serve as a therapeutic area expert to internal business partners as required by business needs. The Senior MSL is responsible for building external relationships with recognized experts in the therapeutic area, with the ability to identify and address scientific communication needs and stay abreast of the current scientific trends.
• The Senior MSL may participate in multiple scientific research activities under the direction of therapeutic area leadership. Specific activities may include: 1) participating in Life Cycle Management (LCM) and/or Indication Teams to develop data generation and communication strategies; 2) contributing to planning and execution of medical advisory boards; 3) contributing to research activities such as clinical investigator identification and study/project management; and 4) and contributing to scientific meeting presentations, manuscript generation and other approved data distributions.
• The Senior MSL is required to conduct all activities under the direction of therapeutic area leadership, and in accordance with current regulatory and health care compliance guidelines.
• Execute approved field scientific communication plan under the direction of therapeutic area leadership and Field/Scientific Directors. Provide appropriate scientific information to opinion leaders and other key healthcare stakeholders using approved scientific content.
• Provide clear, informative, fair-balanced and compliant response to medical information requests from healthcare professionals.
• Participate in scientific content development under the direction of Scientific Director.
• Participate in approved scientific outreach programs to solicit opinion leader guidance.
• Participate in US LCM or Indication teams and contribute to data generation and communication strategies, and may contribute to research activities including clinical investigator identification or other study activities as directed by therapeutic area leadership.
• Contribute to for planning and/or execution of medical advisory boards under the direction of therapeutic area leadership.
• Develop externally focused culture: solicit and synthesize external medical and scientific opinions to derive superior customer insight and drive thought leader engagement and partnership.
• Act as medical and subject area expert to specific indications and/or products and/or activities to internal and external stakeholders.
• May represent therapeutic area on assigned cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with MSL-Professional Education teams to provide scientific support/coverage of medical meetings.