RSM's internal IT team has an immediate opening for a Senior Messaging Engineer. This is a full-time, non-consulting position within our Unified Communications team which offers exceptional career experiences for exceptional individuals. We offer great pay, excellent benefits, flexible schedules, and much more. In the last 8 months alone:
The Messaging Systems Engineer Senior is a member of the RSM Technical Services group and is responsible for the strategic operational support of our enterprise messaging systems and platforms. This individual will work closely with IT management and other functional groups to design, develop, deploy, and administer the company's enterprise infrastructures. They must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to work, collaborate and coordinate between technical and non-technical people within the company.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) troubleshooting support for enterprise class applications including but not limited to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and MobileIron. Lead engineering and support services for enterprise messaging applications and platforms.
- Develops and maintains technical standards, procedures and techniques for the resolution of system problems to ensure maximum system availability and performance levels. Provides guidance to less skilled technical engineers and administrators.
- Leads participation in product evaluation, design, systems testing, certification and product lifecycle management. Participation in scheduled and unscheduled system maintenance including change management, on-call and off-hour systems support required.
- Leads core infrastructure disaster recovery planning and practices. SME for messaging systems and infrastructure components. Troubleshooting application and system errors using various tools and methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years administrating enterprise server and messaging systems environments
- Strong knowledge of Exchange 2016 and Office 365
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and/or 2016 and supporting technologies
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, network, and directory services
- Experience with MobileIron or other MDM technologies preferred
- Cisco Enterprise Video platform administration and support a plus
- Familiarity with accounting and business services environment a plus
- Familiarity with System Scripting and Automation languages
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects concurrently and prioritize work efficiently
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.