Senior Mobile iOS Developer
1) Google Cloud Stack
2) Mobile iOS (Phone Gap and/or Swift) - Android a plus
Python is a nice to have
We are seeking a well-rounded Senior Mobile Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will join our highly motivated Scrum team made up of Full Stack Engineers. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills to a startup environment that combines fast-paced productivity, creativity and deep engagement in the development process.
This is a full-time position with full benefits based in our Sacramento office and report to our VP of Product & EngineeringKey Responsibilities
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Develop mobile applications using industry best practices with focus on performance and quality
Skills & Requirements
- Follow an agile development methodology
- Work as part of a team to complete sprint commitments and implement projects in a timely manner.
- Write effective unit tests and documentation
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team and manager
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C and Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Experience with deploying software to Apple's iOS App Store
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Develop new software features on iOS with communication to Java-based backend systems using RESTful web services
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience working with cloud-based environments such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Service.
- Experience working with Java, NoSQL, and SQL.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development and release to market.
- Experience with git
- Bachelor degree in CS, Math, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing Android and Phonegap applications a plus
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.