The Fios Digital Product & Innovation team is hiring a talented, experienced, and analytical mobile commerce product manager to join our team in New York. The ideal candidate has expertise creating innovative mobile technology products. You thrive in a collaborative, agile, and data-driven environment. This position reports to the Head of CX Innovation.
As a product manager, you are responsible for formulating and delivering end-to-end technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. We are looking for unconventional thinkers and doers who can innovate and deliver in a dynamic, ever-changing technology landscape.
- Define and own the product roadmap
- Drive mobile commerce product strategy in collaboration with our cross-functional business, technology, design, and product teams
- Balance customer needs, business requirements, and technological capabilities to build best-in-class mobile web and native products
- Be a relentless product leader that ships on time, with an distinct eye for the intersection of MVP and customer value
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to align their needs; building products that matter
- Act as technical lead for your product line and build ongoing product lifecycle mechanism for iterative and innovate improvement
- A proven track record of building B2C mobile commerce products with a customer-centric mindset at scale
- Extensive experience of taking a product from conception, definition phase through design, engineering and delivery
- Strong understanding of the mobile landscape, technologies, disrupters, best practices
- General tenacity to learn and growth your knowledge set around customer, business, and technology needs
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manager, and prioritize multiple projects
- Background delivering in agile, fast-paced environments
- A deep passion for building great things
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.