Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Senior Mortgage Servicing Requirements Associate
- Manage cross-functional communication and advise on implementation of current and updated requirements to core servicing and default announced by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and Ginnie Mae
- Respond to ad hoc research requests from business partners around the servicing and default requirements of these investors and insurers
- Provide advice to business partners through clear operational definitions which translate complex requirements into easily digestible and actionable tasks
- Build strong working partnerships with all Capital One Home Loans functional areas
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 5 years of mortgage servicing experience
- 3 years of legal, compliance experience or servicing operations management interpreting and/or implementing Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and/or GNMA servicing and default requirements
- 8 years of legal, compliance or servicing management experience interpreting and/or implementing Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and/or GNMA servicing and default requirements
- 2 years of Project Management experience leading cross functional projects and programs
- 3 years of Financial Services risk management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.