Senior NAND Product Engineer Job Description
We are looking for engineers at ALL
levels that are excited to be part of one of Intel's fast growing teams, NSG Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group
As a NAND Product Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of NAND Flash components from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. This includes: Making significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Tests, validates, and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and experienced judgment.Qualifications Education:
- Must Have a BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- 8 years' experience including working on non-volatile memory component, as a Product Engineer, Product QRE, or in High Volume Test
- 8 years' experience in memory test or device characterization
Inside this Business Group
- Nice to Have-Prior experience and familiarity with MS Excel, JMP, and Python
- Knowledge of NAND Flash erase, program and read algorithms and device physics.
- Knowledge of NAND Flash quality and reliability mechanisms
- Knowledge of NAND Flash wafer and component level testing and yield improvement
- Knowledge of NAND Flash to system integration
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.