The Coca-Cola Domino's Senior National Sales Executive will work with the Coca-Cola global customer team to manage the corporate owned Domino's locations in the United States (Team USA) and the Americas international markets in a way that ensures TCCS's ability to maximize sustainable growth of volume, profit and customer value creation while enhancing TCCS's relationship with the domestic and international Domino's Corporate and Franchise Teams. A well-qualified associate will work collaboratively across the countries along with multiple divisions, TCCC Channel Managers and Bottler Partners to develop and execute unique 1-3 year customer business plans that align to TCCC's Commercial, Customer and Franchise Leadership strategies.
The US responsibilities include managing the 400 Domino's corporate owned stores, also known as Team USA, conducting regular business reviews, managing senior level relationships with Domino's corporate EVP's and their management teams and effectively developing, activating and implementing a beverage strategy and business plan.
The International responsibilities include the building and gaining alignment around the Coca-Cola Domino's global/international strategy for the Domino's business, driving business results, stewarding progress with Domino's international corporate leadership and Master Franchisees and fostering a collaborative partnership with the Coca-Cola country sales teams (Bottler Partners). Working with the Group Customer and Commercial teams along with the local bottlers, this position will support the efforts of country-level negotiations, ensuring all constituents are aligned on the opportunity and approach.
The desired location for this position is Atlanta, GA, Ann Arbor, MI or any large city within the Central or East regions. Travel is approximately 35%. This position will report to the vice president of the global Domino's customer team. Key Duties/Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to key customer buying influences resulting in implementation of joint business building initiatives with current customers and acquisition of competitive customers.
- Build best in class value based relationships with key customer buying influences.
- Conduct customer outlet visits to identify opportunities and enhance execution of mutual initiatives.
- Conduct formal stewardship reviews with customers to include analysis of customers' beverage business, results, and key drivers. Identify future, mutual growth opportunities with customers resulting in sell in of annual customer beverage plan and initiatives.
- Develop and track customer beverage KBI's such as incidence, sales, profits & service.
- Develop business case and gain bottler alignment on mutual customer selling efforts.
- Building system and customer team credibility and capabilities.
- Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of Domino's.
- Identify and share best practices across geographies with Domino's & TCCC system.
- Grow level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences (customer and TCCC).
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure the Coca-Cola system and Domino's are aligned on objectives, strategies, and positioning.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customer and/or bottlers.
- Accountable for delivering annual volume, revenue & operating income plan and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain.
- Working with the extended Coca-Cola bottler partners, key account managers & TCCC system associates to negotiate/renew existing agreements, secure the business in new countries and convert competitive markets to Coca-Cola (international markets only).
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree
- Five to seven years of progressive responsibility with National/Global customer management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create collaborative joint business plans and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of global bottler environment, systems, and processes.
- Knowledge of bottle/can & Coca-Cola Bottling system.
- Customer business development and planning.
- Knowledge of common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Complex customer negotiation experience and skill set.
- Annual Business Planning
- Advancing Customer Relationships
- Customer Value Creation
- Customer Business Knowledge
- Contract Negotiation Procedures
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top