Our client is looking for a senior developer to join their team. They will be working on their Essentials product. This is an online, client-facing enrollment product. They plan on adding new administrative functionalities, localization, and some other additional functionalities. It will be a mixture of new development and refactoring code to best optimize the product.
* Establish programming project requirements on our current web-based applications by guiding and developing program specifications
* Responsible for overseeing development projects and following sprint cycles
* Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards
* Identifying work process improvements; and help implement new technology initiatives
* Plan programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications
* Arrange program specifications by confirming logical sequence; researching and employing established operations
* Expert knowledge of relational database concepts
* MVC Experience & Entity Framework is requisite in order to be successful in this role
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Technology related field (Master's preferred)
* 5+ years of Sr. Level Programming
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.