What you’ll be doing...
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- BS in Computer science or Electrical Engineering. MS in EE/CS highly desired.
- 10+ years in combined experience in wireless devices/network equipment development and testing, and SW development focusing on and having deep knowledge in many of the following:
- LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, IMS, SIP signaling, VoIP/VoLTE, Roaming, WiFi – IEEE 802.11, LBS, aGPS, SUPL, System Selection, SIM
- Chipset, handset architecture and OS, AT/ADB automation commands
- Lab platform integration, system simulator, network emulators, and diagnostic monitors (QXDM, TEMS etc), wireshark, automation
- Standards/industry organizations such as 3GPP, ETSI, GSMA, GCF, PTCRB.
- 2+ years of experience in wireless device testing in the lab with emulators and field.
- Prior experience in technical project management, vendor management (including device OEMs, network vendors and test solution vendors) and negotiating contracts.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple complex projects simultaneously. Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative with multidisciplinary teams. Effective communicator with proven success in executive presentation.
- Proficient with Windows PC operating systems including office suite.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.