Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI)
EI is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
This role is to provide the strategy and architectural design and testing support to new incremental requirements coming from initiatives to better secure the user network environment. The focus of the role is to develop architectural designs across all areas of the global network that will align with the strategic aim of enhancing the segregation posture between end-user devices and central systems. This is a VP level role and requires both an expert-level understanding of existing network routing and switching technologies as well as network security techniques used to deploy and enforce segregation policy at an enterprise scale. The role holder will be expected to develop the architectural approach and evaluate/introduce any new vendor products or systems identified. They will work in collaboration with multiple ENS groups and partner EI/TIR groups to own the segregation solution and provide SME level support and guidance for Engineering & Operational teams through the implementation and production lifecycle.
- The candidate should have strong technical capability in network design (routing & switching) and hands on capability to configure and test network devices in lab environments.
- Strong understanding and practical experience of designing network segregation and security features such as policy automation, encryption, overlays, VRF, ACL, ISE, 802.1x, MAB, RADIUS etc.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technology
- Ability to prioritise along with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Cisco Switches and Routers, Juniper Switches and Routers, Arista Switches, Wireless technologies, security products (ISE, RADIUS, TACACS)
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.