The Corporate IT (CIT) organization is responsible for all facets of architecture, software development and production support of key internal systems supporting areas such as Finance, Revenue, Treasury, Human Resources, Legal, Contact Center and End User. Within this organization, the Program and Business Management Office supports program and business management across Corporate IT. Within this organization, the Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for the application infrastructure utilized by Visa's contact centers in support of customers, business, merchants and government entities in 170 countries and territories worldwide.
Visa's Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is looking for a passionate, strategic thinker with in-depth technical experience in the contact center domain, having driven large scale development initiatives from conceptualization through implementation. You'll serve as our "voice of the customer" within the IT delivery team, ensuring the teams technical design meets the business objectives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service technology, and can boldly lead and deliver innovation solutions to our customers.
The Contact Center Technology Solutions is responsible to design, develop, maintain and enhance Visa Contact Center Platform and Agent applications. The resource identified will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the overall contact center recording platform such as NICE recording (NIM 4.1), Genesys Framework, Routing, Genesys Voice Portal (GVP) and Reporting. The Contact center engineer will be responsible for NICE Recording solution maintenance, configuration and all the integrations with the third party technologies. The resource will also be required to analyze other Recording Solutions like Nice Engage, Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR) and respective migration/implementation.
- This Technology role under the Contact Center Platform Solutions will be responsible to manage our Contact Center Platform which includes the NICE recording platforms (NIM 4.1), routing, GVP and Reporting
- Primary responsibility to develop, enhance, test & maintenance of the NICE recording solutions
- Work with onshore/offshore Genesys resources as part of the development & maintenance of the contact center platform
- Performs Genesys application maintenance, configuration and support
- Development first line of troubleshooting for most environment issues including the coordination with other platforms and technology groups
- Maintain open communication with internal contact center team, NICE tech support and internal customers
- Work with 3rd party applications engineers when integrating to 3rd party applications
- Adeptly document business processes, workflows, user stories, requirements and other artifacts
- Maintain understanding of competitive environment, technological capabilities and emerging trends within the contact center industry; providing analysis, recommendations and proposals that further our technical strategy and vision
- Acts as key technical liaison between the technical delivery team and our business stakeholders, managing communication across the teams as well as ensuring the technology solutions delivered meets the business' objectives; proactively identifying technical gaps and offering innovative, "out of the box" solutions
- Manage and balance multiple projects and tasks in order to manage to deliverable dates and must work with customers, project managers and stakeholders to assure expectations are met
- Understand and support documentation of best practice business processes in support of Business Requirements
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk
- 6+ years of proven experience on the recording platforms such as NICE or Genesys
- Call Center, Contact Center, Customer Experience, CX, CRM, and Analytics domain experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent disciplines required
- Experience in developing and implementing NICE 4.1 systems and above
- Certifications in NICE platform is a plus
- Migration experience from NICE 4.1 to Engage Platform will be an added advantage
- Experience working with NICE Interaction Analytics will be an added advantage
- Solid working understanding of the Contact Center Technology organization and its operations including, but not limited to NICE Recording Solutions, Genesys Routing, CIM platform, Reporting, Genesys Voice Portal (7.x/8.x), Avaya and Multi Media channels
- Positive influencing skills both verbally and through the preparation of written materials in order to build relationships and effectively communicate business needs to internal technology groups
- Must have strong SDLC, project management, execution and delivery understanding with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability and operational excellence
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure
- Experience presenting business proposals and recommendations to technical, business and management audiences
- Ability to negotiate and gain consensus between organizations where competing priorities exist
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business and vendors
- Have experience in managing the platforms in a 24x7 support model with onshore/offshore resources
- Open to work on shifts or on the weekends as necessary
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages [CC1] per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.