Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Oncology Sales Specialist working on the Field Sales Oncology team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
Represent Takeda to formulate and implement the strategies that will result in the achievement of short and long term product and company objectives. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The Sales Specialist will analyze the market and initiate action to be recognized by customers, peers and managers as having expert knowledge of customers, oncology, VELCADE™, NINLARO, ICLUSIG, and competitive products in the oncology field. Requiring use of discretion and independent judgment, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Formulate and implement effective marketing strategies to achieve all assigned sales and company goals
- Development and implementation of territorial business plans
- Development of budget and financial management of assigned territory
- Development of strategies to make excellent use of marketing materials and programs
- Initiation of activities resulting in expanded business opportunities for Millennium
- Formulation of knowledgeable/professional presentation to customers
- Excellent relationship building
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to formulate and implement effective oncology sales skills and results
- Knowledge of oncology disease states products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and business skills
- Proven ability to create and innovate, build and expand business and work both independently as well as in teams
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex information
- Ability to succeed in a complex environment
- Knowledge of reimbursement
- Knowledge of territory
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to lift and carry over 15 pounds.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment i.e. computers, phones, etc.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Able to drive to account sites within territory and spend overnights where/when needed.
- Geography to include Minnesota North
- Ability to attend various meetings held in proximity to the Takeda offices.
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.