Are you passionate about transforming how we contract with and operationally support our Enterprise Services customers? Come join us in delivering the future common operating model for Enterprise Services that will support over $5B revenue and double-digit growth. We're looking for a seasoned leader that can translate the business strategy into the processes and capabilities we need across contract to cash and can collaborate with and influence Enterprise Services business partners in the design of operationally viable business solutions (offerings, programs and processes). Global Enterprise Services Operations (GESO), within Microsoft Business Operations, is focused on building industry-leading order to cash capabilities to make it easier for the field to sell and deliver, and Enterprise Services customers to do business with Microsoft and deploy/support our latest technologies.
We are hiring a senior-level Process Program Manager with experience in executing large scale programs and driving change to help transform how WW Operations supports our evolving Enterprise Services business. This IC Leader will partner with a team of incredibly talented and experienced Program Managers who work across Enterprise Services Operations, Service Delivery, Tools, Field Landing and Finance Operations to design, build and launch new and enhanced order to cash capabilities. As examples, this can include launching new business controls to support policy changes, implementing process changes to support tool rollouts, supporting new business models and pricing structures operationally and aligning Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) and Premier processes to support a common operating model.
Excellent collaboration skills, a solution-oriented mindset, ability to learn quickly and a natural curiosity for how processes work are must-haves. An understanding of the order to cash capabilities, experience with SOX controls required to run a professional services organization, and/or finance background are highly desirable for this position.
This senior IC position will be accountable for the planning, partnering and execution of the process roadmap for Enterprise Services Operations. It requires the ability to impact and influence senior leaders in the design of business processes and programs. This includes responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction and our compliance integrity are not compromised and that cost/benefit impacts to GESO are carefully evaluated.
• Lead the transformation and execute to a common operating model for Enterprise Services in conjunction with strategic Corporate partners
• Lead compliant execution for GESO-owned programs including support of the Services Operations Controls Program (deal approval, timekeeping, subcontractor vetting and proof of delivery) and Global Risk and Compliance across SOX/Finance, IP Protection, Data Management, Privacy, BC/DR, Trade pillars. Reduce the collective risk profile across GESO workforce, facilities, applications and processes.
• Influence the design of business solutions (offerings, programs, processes, policies) to ensure they are operationally viable and experience-focused. Strong commercial understanding to net out the impact of change on GESO operating costs.
• Influence Corporate Program owners to deliver operational improvements for the order to cash capabilities, including increased automation and lean processes.
• Balance perspectives to resolve conflicting information, gain consensus and support sound decision making. Be a strong voice for Operations at CORP
• Make measurable strides towards process standardization and streamlining
• Create synergies with other Operations divisions/teams
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
• Significant experience and expertise prioritizing and driving change on a global scale while optimizing for our future
• Strong financial acumen with experience in revenue recognition
• Strong leadership competencies in people leadership, business operations, process and program management.
• Excellent communicator, facilitator and collaborator, able to tell a holistic story and deliver audience appropriate messages including executive level communications to maximize relevance and impact.
• Excellent collaboration skills and a solution-oriented mindset
• Shows outstanding analytical and business judgement in complex scenarios. Ability to think beyond existing boundaries and make difficult choices to achieve best outcomes for GESO
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding established goals on a consistent basis
• Adept at getting things done and performing amidst ambiguity and complexity and/or turning ambiguity into clarity and a defined execution plan
• Tenacity and an unwavering drive toward action & results in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to manage several concurrent, large projects involving multiple stakeholders executing in a matrixed environment
• 8 years minimum experience in Program Management or in a Services Operations organization.
• BA/BSc degree
• Industry experience in professional services
• MBA/Masters preferred
• Process design experience for the professional services industry is desirable. Certification or experience with Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, Kaizen, Total Quality Management, design thinking would be an advantage.
• Prior experience in delivering leading-edge order to cash capabilities
• People management, people development and/or mentoring experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.