Oracle is hiring a Senior Product Manager for Security Cloud Services in Redwood Shores, CA
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the Go To Market (GTM) for our Security and Identity Management business, with a particular focus on our new Cloud Services offerings. You will be responsible for working across cross-functional teams to maximize revenue growth from our security solutions (cloud and on-premises), driving awareness, launching products, running internal and external events, defining sales campaigns to create demand, and enabling the sales organization. This exciting role requires an experienced, driven individual with business acumen, strong internal and external leadership abilities, and a passion for product management. This position is located at our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
• Drive revenue growth of the security product line
o Planning cloud service launches (creating social buzz, whitepapers, collateral, etc.)
o Driving revenue growth through partners and various internal sales channels
o Driving business analysis to understand what's working/not working and building plans to accelerate revenue growth
• Organizing and executing on managing agenda and owning delivery for internal and external events owned by Product Management.
• Serving as an effective and high-profile spokesperson for the product lines including representing Oracle middleware security at executive customer visits and events
• Interfacing with product marketing to create assets for demand generation, product launches, blogs, leverage with analysts, press releases, etc.
• Serve as a key liaison between sales management, as well as other key internal and external influencers.
• Enabling the sales organizations with training regarding sales plays and product solutions
• Managing pricing strategy including structure and deal approvals
• Manage Customer Advisory Board meetings for North America and relationship with board representatives
Oracle provides the world's most complete Identity Management solutions and just introduced a brand new comprehensive set of Security Cloud Services. These new cloud security solutions enable unified threat intelligence by delivering SIEM, UEBA, CASB, and IDM capabilties. Oracle is the 800 pound gorilla in identity management with the most identities under management for intranets and extranets.
You can learn more about Oracle's Identity Management product offerings at - http://www.oracle.com/us/products/middleware/identity-management/overview/index.html
If you are interested please send your resume to April Beard, email@example.com.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years of product management experience
• Minimum 2 years in the security software industry
• Prior cloud product experience strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Cloud, multi-tenancy, and SaaS technologies/offerings
• Excellent organizational, and verbal written communication skills. Ability to work with senior and executive management
• Excellent cross-organizational agility, and partnering skills, ability to drive and achieve goals across a large number of teams
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic, constantly changing environment
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.