IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a Senior Package Solution Consultant with subject matter expertise in TRIRIGA to join our consulting team - a tremendous opportunity to work with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries. This is a hands-on project team member role that serves as a leader and a trusted client advisor.
- Lead exploration and design phases for the implementation of TRIRIGA's product suite to clients
- Work closely with client stakeholders to define and document client specific business needs and application requirements
- Develop process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, and functional design documents
- Interact with customers to ensure documentation of accurate and comprehensive data and reporting requirements
- Lead / supervise configuration and development phases to ensure all requirements are being implemented as designed
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key decisions related to industry and/or functional area
- Assist management team in project development, management, and timely completion of project milestones
- Ensure timely issue escalation and resolution
- Conduct quality assurance activities through validation and testing processes
- Train / mentor consultants, analysts and other project team members
Learn more about our Consulting work at: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/business-consulting/digital-operations-internetofthings/BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.