A Senior Packaging Engineer job in Warsaw, IN is available via Adecco Engineering and Technology. Must have at least five to seven years of packaging experience. Must be able to work cross functionally with marketing, regulatory, etc. Must have experience in a regulated industry.
Packaging Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Ensuring project deadlines are met
• Interfacing with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Quality, outside vendors and hospital personnel
• Generating and issuing required product labeling, package inserts and package graphics
• Knowing and understanding FDA regulations
• Bachelor of Science in: Packaging Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• At least five years of packaging engineering experience
• FDA experience is a preferred
If you are interested in this Packaging Engineer job in Warsaw, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Darren McCloud at 317.842.2870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.